Thursday, July 15, 2010
Because I sewed my strings for this quilt on a fabric foundation, it weighs a ton!! I broke many a needle. But once I found the magic combination of thread, needle and tension it went like a dream. I also stopped rolling it to get it under the throat of my machine and tried puddling instead. That made such a difference and everything moved along just great. And what a lot of bobbins to wind. All in all, it was an awesome learning experience for me and I am much more confident with my machine. Now I have to practice making another design instead of spirals! I have someone special in mind for this quilt.
Posted by Linda at 3:40 PM